In the last few years, both businesses and consumers alike have realized the importance of choosing sustainable, energy efficient, and green building materials to fortify their homes. After all, our environment is an extension of our home; we get out of it what we put into it and as a result, homeowners are finding they need a high quality solution that can lower costs of upkeep while helping to minimize damage to the environment. In response to customer demand, Hall’s Windows Center has grown into Northern California’s biggest supplier of the extremely energy efficient and eco-friendly Marvin Windows, beloved among homeowners for its proprietary green technology.
Take for instance, Eric who just bought a house. A few days after his move, he notices the windows are a little bent out of shape and need replacement, but he doesn’t know very much about home building. All he knows is that it’s important that the new windows be made of quality products, environmentally friendly, and energy efficient. Eric heads over Hall’s Window Center and has a wonderful customer service representative walk him through the several options available to him, which fit his criteria. With the guidance of that employee, he picks a durable Marvin Infinity Window that exceeds his requirements. Can you imagine the scenario? It’s an interaction that Hall’s Window Center encounters all the time.
Marvin Windows’ Infinity® replacement windows are made from Ultrex fiberglass – a pultruded fiberglass material so strong and durable it is superior to other window materials. Best of all, it makes Infinity products virtually maintenance free.
Durable and beautiful, Ultrex fiberglass is manufactured through patented process. The process begins with strong cables of glass saturated with specially compounded resins. These cables are pulled through a heated die and cut with diamond-edge blades. The process results in a durable material that outlasts and outperforms other window materials. Ultrex fiberglass offers a broad range of advantages. Among them:
- Low maintenance
- Base material is silica sand — an abundant natural resource
- Intricate profiles replicate the look of traditional wood windows
- Low expansion provides easy operation for the life of the window
- Strength keeps windows square and true
- Narrow profiles allow for more visible glass area and expanded views
- Long-term stability reduces the risk of seal failures and air leakage through the window
- Patented, mechanically bonded inline acrylic finish is up to 3x thicker than competitive finishes, providing superior resistance to discoloring, scratching, and denting
- Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and one square inch can support 41,000 pounds!
- Fiberglass windows have a 38% longer useful life expectancy than vinyl.
- Infinity windows with Low E glazing can reduce your heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.
All over the country, homeowners are looking to switch to the cost-savings and durability of environmentally conscious fixtures made from better-constructed materials.
With so many options out there, homeowners need help from an experienced dealer to help them select the eco-friendly products best suited to their needs. Marvin Infinity Windows with Ultrex fiberglass represents the very best in durable, energy-efficient window technology.
Since 1976, Hall’s Window Center has built its legacy on exceptional customer service. A trusted expert and installer of green-friendly windows, we are more than equipped to walk a buyer through the product selection process. Are you looking to make the switch? Pick from the largest and most trusted retailer in Northern California. Contact Hall’s today!